Between 1st and 7th of April in Gressoney Saint Jean, Italy was carried out the first training transnational activity of Mont Guide + strategic partnership project, financed by ERASMUS+ funds.
The host of this event was the Italian partner Monte Rosa Academy. The training was attended by more than 15 participants from all project partners: AITR (Italy), Romanian Mountain Guides Association the project coordinator, Edufor SRL and Professional Team SRL from Romania, Bulgarian Association for Guide in Natural Environment, Ecosystem Europe Association (Bulgaria) and Eco Monde (Bulgaria).
Except the classical theoretical part hold in the hotel, the training also included few practical workshops in the magnificent location of Monterosa ski slopes.
Main topics discussed during the training:
- Exchange of best practice about the VET methods used by partners at the training activities (all participants);
- Presenting of work based learning (Professional Team SRL)
- Presenting of e-learning methods (Edufor SRL);
- Presenting of some methods of risk management: avalanche rescue presented by BAGNE, glacier travel and crevasse rescue presented by AGMR;
- Presenting the learning methods for skiing on slopes and off-piste courses organized by Monte Rosa Academy, the host of event;
- Different workshops where the participants practiced the methods learned at the theoretical part of course.
“Material produced with the financial support of the European Commission. The content of this material is the exclusive responsibility of the authors, and the National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for how the content of the information will be used. “