Professional Team members are certified by the
Romanian Mountain Guides Association as qualified Mountain Guides.
Our team can provide you with mountain guiding services in the
Piatra Craiului, Bucegi, Piatra Mare, Fagaras and Retezat Mountains.
Whether you want to tackle a classic or modern climb, we can traverse
together in safety the most beautiful routes in these mountain
We are authorised by the Romanian Ministry of Tourism - National
Tourism Authority as “Local Guide” (certificate no.
2295/20.01.2005) and “Mountain Guide” (certificate
no. 2467/ 01.08.2005).
Medical and Health Requirements
To the best of our knowledge the Romanian Government does not currently
require you to have any special vaccinations. Please consult
your family doctor (G.P.) before your visit to Romania. All our
activities imply physical effort, walking long distances at medium
and high altitudes and possibly climbing. Please check with your
doctor if your health allows you to participate!
You must have travel insurance which must include:
- Accident and medical treatment
- Medical repatriation
- Loss of or theft of baggage, personal belongings, money, credit
- Cancellation, curtailment or change to programme
You must ensure
that your insurance is suitable for adventure activities such
as: climbing, abseiling, horse riding, skiing, high altitude
hiking, or any other activity as specified in the programme itinerary.
- Visit the Fagaras Mountains. Transfagarasan - the highest road in Romania. Accommodation in the Balea area.
- Trail hiking in the alpine zone of the Fagaras Mountains - Day 1.
- Trail hiking in the alpine zone of the Fagaras Mountains - Day 2.
- Visit the medieval city of Sibiu and Sighisoara. Accommodation in Brasov.
- Piatra Craiului National Park hiking trail - Day 1.
- Piatra Craiului National Park hiking trail - Day 2.
- Visit Brasov medieval city, fortified churches Prejmer and Harman UNESCO monuments. Visit Bran Castle Vlad Tepes-linked mythical Dracula.
- Bucegi Natural Park Hiking Trail - Day 1.
- Visit Peles Palace and Pelisor