O1 – Increasing the transparency, comparability and recognition of “mountain guide” qualification at European level through realization of a common occupational standard using European tools and methods (ex. ECVET, EQF, EQAVET, formal, non-formal and informal education, etc.) and implementation of new/improved occupational standard in Romania and Bulgaria
O2. Facilitating the learning and labor mobility and employability between participating countries and at European level through realization of activities envisaging cooperation and exchange of best practices (such: learners/teachers mobility’s, blog articles, signing MoM) inside and outside project period
O3. Improving quality of VET programs through a better understanding and application of mixed VET methods (e-learning, practice, mobility, work-based learning) by project trainers through exchange of best practices between partners (blog articles and staff training event) and development of innovative blended learning training course (e-learning, practice, mobility and work-based learning) having minimum 5 modules/15 units with a length of 1080 hours and corresponding 4 EQF level, between Octomber 2017 and December 2019
The main results obtained
– European PM2 open methodology best practice
– Common “mountain guide” occupational standard
– E-learning platform and blended learning coursesMinimum 25 of persons as direct target of activities and over 150.000 of indirect beneficiaries
Main impact at European, national, local level
Increased transparency, comparability and recognition of mountain guides across Europe
Improved occupational standard at European level
New/Improved occupational standard at National level
Greening occupational profile
Increased mobility of learners attending mountain guide courses across Europe
Increased labor mobility across Europe
Increased employability at local/regional level of mountain guides after certification
Increased awareness of thematic touristic programs
Increased use of thematic touristic programs
The first training transnational activity of Mont Guide + project
Between 1st and 7th of April in Gressoney Saint Jean, Italy was carried out the first training transnational activity of Mont Guide + strategic partnership project, financed by ERASMUS+ funds.
The host of this event was the Italian partner Monte Rosa Academy. The training was attended by more than 15 participants from all project partners: AITR (Italy), Romanian Mountain Guides Association the project coordinator, Edufor SRL and Professional Team SRL from Romania, Bulgarian Association for Guide in Natural Environment, Ecosystem Europe Association (Bulgaria) and Eco Monde (Bulgaria).
Except the classical theoretical part hold in the hotel, the training also included few practical workshops in the magnificent location of Monterosa ski slopes.
Main topics discussed during the training:
- Exchange of best practice about the VET methods used by partners at the training activities (all participants);
- Presenting of work based learning (Professional Team SRL)
- Presenting of e-learning methods (Edufor SRL);
- Presenting of some methods of risk management: avalanche rescue presented by BAGNE, glacier travel and crevasse rescue presented by AGMR;
- Presenting the learning methods for skiing on slopes and off-piste courses organized by Monte Rosa Academy, the host of event;
- Different workshops where the participants practiced the methods learned at the theoretical part of course.
Also, in order to analyze the implementation of the project “MODERNIZATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENTS FOR IMPROVING COMPETITIVENESS OF EUROPEAN MUNICIPAL TOURISM AND GROWTH OF LOCAL MOBILITY OF THE SECTOR”, working meetings of the ERASMUS + project partners will take place.
“Material produced with the financial support of the European Commission. The content of this material is the exclusive responsibility of the authors, and the National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for how the content of the information will be used. “